- Best & Safest Conspicuity LED Lighting Upgrades Available
- 10x Brighter Than OEM Bulbs
- Be Seen, Ride Safer
Combined into intelligent electronic circuit board designs, each of these innovative LED 2-in-1 upgrades has 24 powerful automotive standard LED’s. The Driving Lights contain 12 bright white LED’s for impressive daytime or night time illumination together with 12 amber LED’s for the turn signal function. The Brake lights contain 12 intense red LED’s for the brake light function together with 12 amber LEDs for turn signals.
When the ignition is on, the driving lights are always on until you indicate. When indicating, the driving light goes out on the indicating side and flashes amber. Cancel your turn signal and the driving light comes back on. At the rear, these products work alongside your existing brake light, so you have three brake lights for maximum safety. When indicating, the brake light goes out on the indicating side and the turn signal illuminates. Cancel the turn signal and the brake light will come back on.
The design always gives priority function to the turn signals when they are activated. Hazard lights will operate as normal.
Designed specifically and only for BMW G310 motorcycles. The G310 is not fitted with a CANbus electronic system and the kit supplied with this product is not suitable for fitting to any other BMW motorcycle with CANbus electronics. Warranty restrictions apply.
- Automotive industry approved LEDs from reputable manufacturers (OSRAM, Samsung, Philips, Nichia)
- Extreme LEDs come in bright, vibrant colors for maximum visibility
- Compatible with CANbus and non CANbus motorcycle electronics
- Fits neatly inside existing OEM turn signal housings or available as complete housed units
- Simple self-installation – full installation kits and directions included
- Online step-by-step instructions and videos
- Tech support available by phone and online
- No brackets, drilling or clamping required
- Keeps you safer without spoiling the look of your bike
- 4-year warranty
Designed in the USA.
Each pack contains both left and right lights.